Tekla is delighted to bring you Tedds 2015. This latest release consolidates all the updates maintained users have received during the past year, along with some powerful new features:
New functionality for analyzing and designing steel beams to Eurocode. Engineers can now model and analyze a complete 2D frame and then design each beam, all within this single integrated calculation.
The 2D analysis calculation now includes an in-built load combination generator which means you can review multiple loading configurations simultaneously. Additional refinements have been made to the results and drawings.
Enhanced functionality for combining multiple calculations into a single report for submitting to clients or a checking authority.
Content of the e Learning DVD
- Introduction to Tedds
- Creating custom calculations in Tedds for Word
- New features in Tedds 2014, including Project Manager
- Exciting analysis updates to Tedds
- Design masonry structures
- Concrete and masonry retaining wall design
- Use Tedds to create loading templates
- New features in Tedds
- Advanced calculation writing in Tedds
- Retaining wall design
- Writing structural calculations in Tedds
- Designing anchor bolts
- Design CMU shear and bearing walls with Tedds
- Tedds' wood design calculations
- Snow and lateral load calculations
- Simplify with Tedds masonry wall design
- Increased efficiency in designing anchor bolts