This practice establishes guidelines and recommended procedures for the design of Exchanger, Heat Exchanger and Horizontal Drum foundations using AFES(=Automatic Foundation Engineering System). AFES can design Exchanger foundations as either soil- or pile-supported footings.
- Create or Open New Project
- Setting Soil and Pile Parameters.
- Creating New Structure.
- Exporting Load Combination.
- Assign Foundation Grouping.
- Editing footing sizes and other parameters.
- Pier and Footing Reinforcement
- Set Pile Layout for Pile Foundations.
- Import Load Combination for various foundation groups.
- Performing Design and Analysis functions.
- Quantity BOM(Bill of Material) function
- Construction Drawing
- Export 3D Modeling Data (PDMS, PDS Frame Work Plus)